January 16, 2010

Banned at TruTV Forum

You have been banned for the following reason:
spam advtg. his site plus most posts are to start trouble
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Let's see here, you can post links to other people's sites for information for a debate, but posting links to your own non-commercial site for the same reason is a no no. Apparently one of those unwritten rules.

And most of my posts there were to "start trouble." That's weird, most of my posts were about 9/11 being a conspiracy that I posted in TruTV's forum section called CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA.

And what's really funny is right before they banned me, I just reported two posts from skeptic trolls for -- guess? -- that's right, them starting trouble (as to be expected from your average JREF skeptic troll).

Getting banned there is harsh. They delete all of your posts. Just ask skeptic troll "Deelite." =)

Lucky for me though, the first person to respond in my Flight 93 crash hoax thread (currently the 3rd highest viewed thread) just happened to quote my entire original post. Whew.

(Update: 01/17/10) TruTV's censoring moderator "Coldwater" obviously didn't like this blogpost and has further censored me:

01-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Coldwater
Moderator

All "killtown" posts and any who quoted him have been removed. If you want to continue to discuss this with him go to his site he was advertising.

Yay censorship!


See also:

3 comments:

Mofmars333 said...

Yep, I was following what you wrote, Killtown and saw you were banned. I asked coldwater if it was policy of the TRUtv website to censor and stifle fair discussion and if he had their okay to do so.

He erased that post and another one where I screamed "censorship"

I was pretty harsh and just posted this new one just now. And it's true. Anyone, if they know how can find phone numbers and addresses of almost anyone and I am contacting Jesse on this matter;


I titled my last post/complaint;

This is a bogus discussion and people are learning that fact

-----------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
Ok taken off the plane and....???

What, killed? Kept in hiding by the gov't? Brainwashed?

Again let's be real here.

I've seen people complaining that their posts disappear and it is true. I didn't want to believe it was without fair reason but I was disappointed.




So why be real?

The censorship here stops real discussion and as soon as the people stifling truth see this post, it will disappear too. I'm calling Jesse and asking him why he's affiliated himself with such deception. Yes, I know his number so let's have him take a look.

You have buddies, don't you Killtown? Send them there and tell them to be up front in stating how offending it is to censor the way they are. Contact the administrator there too and tell everyone to do the same. I am trying to find out how to do so.

Geeez. Talk about big brother. If you go to my profile page you'll see how many visitors I've had but coldwater's names the people individually who have visited his.

They even have names of who frequents the site the most and have me as the one most busy looking around at the head of the list.

This site feels real bad and you guys were doing real good exposing 911 but they definitely don't like it and are working hard against truth coming out for sure.

Thanks Killtown for your hard work. People have paid attention and word has hit the streets about 911 because of heroes like you not giving up.

I hope Jesse's a good guy, too. Time will tell.

Marsha

Anonymous said...

Google "The FBI uses polygraphs to eliminate suspects"

Anonymous said...

kt check this out-Bin Laden Claims Christmas Bombing Attempt - ABC News
Dec 28, 2009 ... Bin Laden claims responsibility for Christmas Day plane bombing attempt, vows further attacks. By SALAH NASRAWI Associated Press Writer ...
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=9647388 NOTE THE DATE-STORY BROKE 5AM EST 1/24/10 FOUND ON GOOGLE SEARCH OF-Bin Laden claims Christmas bombing attempt