July 05, 2007

Banned at WTCDEMOLITION.COM

(Update: See Witty Comic at bottom)

Yes I know, you're probably thinking that I'm just trying to get banned at every 9/11 conspiracy site, huh? But I swear I'm not.

I stumbled upon the blog site wtcdemolition.com just the other day and skimmed through it and saw that some of the posters there were posting about problems they have with 911blogger and Loose Change, so I figured I'll start posting there to see how the site is and that it might be a good site to vent what I see are the problems in the 9/11 truth movement among other things.

Well I sure got a nice welcome by one of the admins there after one of my first posts:

oh brotha
Submitted by gretavo on Wed, 2007-07-04 02:41.
~
Now, Killtown, I have to be frightfully honest here and tell you that I also consider you to be a mega-disinfo shill. I consider you part of the blatant disinfo crowd (the fake fake truth movement) that helps the subtle disinfo crowd (the real fake truth movement) pass itself off as the real truth movement.


Damn! Not only does he think I'm a shill, but a "mega-disinfo" shill! So now I think this admin is nothing but a dumbass for thinking that (and funny he says my no-plane at the Pentagon stuff got him into "hardcore truthing"!) and I continue to reply to him trying to make him see how dumb it is for him to say that about me, then the other admin at the site comes in and insults me too (albeit not as bad):

Oh, Killtown...
Submitted by casseia on Wed, 2007-07-04 04:09.

I know you've had a hard-knock life amongst the haters at 911b and the Loose Change forum, but here, even though gretavo is honest enough to say he thinks you're a shill, we still want to give you a puppy (or a kitten, if you prefer).

Translation: don't take that personally. Maybe you're disinfo, maybe gretavo is, maybe I am. We're grown-ups here and at least I take you seriously enough as a researcher that I'm interested in what you have to say even if some of it is crap. So relax, let your hair down, and don't come in here expecting (and thus eliciting) the kind of bad treatment you've gotten elsewhere.


I love when "grown-ups" call some of your research "crap"! Very "mature".

Then I posted about the haters that ruled the comments section at 911blogger and I get attacked by a hater. Casseia then edits into this hater's post:

EDIT: Hey, we're trying an experiment here -- an experiment in being CIVILIZED. Please save it for when Killtown actually says something you disagree with. (Chances are, you won't have to wait long :) --casseia


Ok get that (besides the jab at me), both admins insult me and yet they are trying to promote a "civilized" site at wtcdemolition.com. Then Casseia edits into my response to the hater:

EDIT: Killtown, please see above. Your part in the experiment is to chill about the haters elsewhere and see what happens here. The rage against the haters shtick gets old really fast. Thanks. --casseia


Ok remember that, she's can't stand my grievances with the haters in the truth movement.

So I start asking her if she's not bothered by the haters in the movement and here is her response:

No, I'm irked by the haters.
Submitted by casseia on Thu, 2007-07-05 18:37.

Please ignore the haters here and I'll ask them to refrain from hating. Now go blog about something like Val McClat-whatever and don't make me regret offering a pro-Killtown opinion to this blog's benevolent overlord.


Wow, she is really making me feel welcomed at their site.

Just before that exchange, I started a poll there asking what people think 911blogger should do about their comments section. I added a reply to my poll blog that the haters over at 911blogger prefer the old points system/mob rules method to moderate the comments section. Well I used the word "hater" in my post and apparently Casseia has a real big problem of me continuing to harp on the haters:

Okay, but please...
Submitted by casseia on Thu, 2007-07-05 18:20.

Your membership was approved here on the premise that you would have more to contribute than rage against the haters. I agree that you were treated unfairly, but why not blog about something interesting?


So me harping about the haters is not "interesting" to her, so she decides to start playing "Mom" and tells me to post about I guess "Casseia approved" subjects. This is funny because the only reason I started commenting about the haters at certain 9/11 sites was because I saw blogposts at their site harping about the same sites I was having problems with and mentioned that's why I posted about the haters:

Well most of the blogs here were about hater 9/11 sites
Submitted by Killtown on Thu, 2007-07-05 18:28.

such as 911blogger and LC, the sites that have been giving me most of my problems. What am I supposed to do, censor myself from posting in them?


Then Casseia plays "Mom" again:

BLOG ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!
Submitted by casseia on Thu, 2007-07-05 18:40.

Are you so crippled by bitterness that you can't come to a new site and blog about something that has to do with 9/11?


So I responded:

Sorry casseia, I didn't see the site's rule that...
Submitted by Annoymouse on Thu, 2007-07-05 18:48.

when you first come here to not post about things that irks a particular admin here.

You know if there where blogs here about Val McClatchey or other non-hater related blogs that's in my current interest, I would have posted on them. Is it my fault that there just happened to be mostly blogposts on hater 9/11 sites when I just stumbled upon this site the other day?


Notice it said "Submitted by Annoymouse"? That's because they banned me before that post!



Ok, so by reading all that, you may walk away thinking I'm just being some kind of attention whore who just wants to stir trouble at forums and it's my fault that I got banned at wtcdemolition.com for not obeying one of the admin's wishes about me not posting about my grievances with some in the truth movement. Well that's all fine and dandy, but then why are the admins allowed to keep posting blogs about the people they have grievances in the movement?

Loose Change Boyz My Space Pages
Submitted by gretavo on Thu, 2007-07-05 20:32.
Dylan
Jason
Korey
My Space is owned by Rupert Murdoch--do they know this? Anyway, their pics look really cool and they have a ton of "friends".
They are rad.

I hate to be a divider and all, but...
Submitted by gretavo on Tue, 2007-07-03 07:16.

911Blogger Front Pages Video Featuring Mega-Disinfo Shill David Shayler
Submitted by gretavo on Thu, 2007-06-28 14:01.

Dylan, Jason, and Korey - Straw Men for Hire
Submitted by gretavo on Thu, 2007-06-28 03:20.

Subtle Disinfo Watch - Dem Bruce Lee Styles Casts 911Blogger as the Victim of No-Planer Smear Campaign
Submitted by gretavo on Mon, 2007-06-25 16:55.

Meanwhile, back at the shill ranch...
Submitted by gretavo on Fri, 2007-06-22 13:53.

Info About no911conspiracy.com
Submitted by gretavo on Thu, 2007-06-21 17:32.
The site is registered to a Catherine Valentino.
There is a city council member of Ithaca New York, a career Democrat, by that name.
Ithaca is 80 miles from Oneonta, where Loose Change is based.

Why DOESN'T DZ Ban Nico Haupt, aka Ewing2001 from 911Blogger?
Submitted by gretavo on Wed, 2007-06-20 17:03.

More Shenanigans at 911Blogger
Submitted by gretavo on Mon, 2007-06-18 00:49.

911 Blogger Happy to Promote Right Wing LIHOP Shills
Submitted by gretavo on Sun, 2007-06-17 23:39.


So seeing I can still post there as anonymous poster, I started pointing out the hypocrisy of their decision to ban me:












Did you see my posts pointing out their hypocrisy? No, because they deleted them.


Now since they see that they realized that they allow anonymous posts and that they fear I will continue to use their anonymous posting option to expose their hypocrisy, they then implement the same Draconian 911blogger measures that they were bitching about to prevent me doing this:

Anonymous posts to be moderated
Submitted by gretavo on Thu, 2007-07-05 23:36.

for the time being... fear not, registered users who are not in reality Killtown will never have their comments moderated. instead of arguing about a blatant disinfo disruptor, maybe people have thoughts about where the movement goes from here?



Nice. I should have know better about a 9/11 "truth" site that says this:

This site encourages discussion and analysis of news and facts surrounding the events of 9/11. We begin from the premise that many if not most aspects of the events have been lied about and/or covered up by the government and media. We discourage wild speculation not based on verifiable evidence, such as claims of "video fakery" with regard to the planes that struck the towers. We will not tolerate racist or otherwise bigoted comments, and in turn will not tolerate baseless charges of bigotry. Our desired goal is a provocative and informative resource for those who feel that the issue of 9/11 merits serious and thought-provoking discussion and debate.




Just think, if Mama Cass didn't try to dictate what subjects I can and cannot talk about, none of this drama would have happened.


Let me end this blogpost with a earlier comment from the Great Gretavo:


Killtown...
Submitted by gretavo on Thu, 2007-07-05 18:09.

If we ban you can we get free advertising on your site too? It's funny that you advertise for all the people who ban you so much. Why not just pretend they don't exist? I'm afraid your purpose is most likely to be to give them the credibility that comes from your obsession with dissing them. I also notice that this here blog is nowhere in your blog roll. Now, that's not a request, please understand. I just think it's funny that for a blog that is not important enough to list on your blog roll you chose it to come have these arguments with your "haters"...

Yes gretavo.




See more of my comics here and my banned from list.

4 comments:

SJCP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Like I said, you're a hypocrite. You know it and I know it...

Killtown said...

How am I a hypocrite Conspiracy Smasher Smashed?

Oberststuhlherr said...

Well, KT, I too am persona non grata in the Truth Movement(TM). I have come to consider it a badge of honor to be banned by these people. I was banned from wtcdemolition.com for "racism" because I said that "no Anglo woman is gong to make up a story like that" with respect to Amanda Keller's relationship with Mohammad Atta. That makes even the convoluted reasoning(sic) of the likes of Victoria Ashley seem sane.
You may find my post Ideological Bigotry on the Internet enlightening.