February 05, 2007

Chippy bows out of Shanksville debate

911debunker (a.k.a. “Chippy”) bows out of our Shanksville debate being held over at Guille’s Sector G forum:


911debunker Posted: Feb 5 2007

That being said, I am, for the time being, stepping out of this debate. My classes have kept me way too busy to keep this up, and I just can't spend the necessary time doing this. I should have spent my last hour doing homework and I spent it on this, which is not good. I'll find someone at JREF to take my place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious, i read his rebuttals, and boy if the average american is that gullible, well u guys are really fucked. to take a phrase from one of the 911 heros first responders...."if u find yourself into a willy coyote cartoon, do u need to wait for a ACNE missile to hit u to know it is coming"? ROR.

bit

spooked said...

Good job!

At least he knows when to quit!

Anonymous said...

I really do not think that Bush could have gone to war in Iraq and maintained his war president ratings for a time, a couple of years, without near national revolt, had there been no Democratic cover in the Senate...


Word.