It gets better.After I sent my query letter a second time at 8:30 pm PT, I get a response from Sweet, sort of. He sends me a copy and paste of their rules and regulations, then bolds and increases the font size of the four words you will find below. Anyone who does things like that usually has a large forehead and an undersized brain. I think it's clear he's a flak catcher that is doing the bidding of his masters that don't like mingling with the unwashed masses.
All you did was copy and paste words.
BTR broadcasts programs critical of the government's take on 9-11. Why are they still up on your site? Again, what was it that singled out my show? I read from mainstream news stories that conflicted each other and cast doubt on the government's take of those events. Those weren't my words, were they?
I don't mind that you gagged the show. I just crack up at your brand of "free speech" advocacy.
You agree not to post, upload, transmit to, or cause to be broadcasted via the Site or to BlogTalkRadio's servers, through data upload or broadcasting of audio content, any sound recordings, communications, text, graphics or other information (collectively, "Material") that:
- is obscene, indecent, offensive, libelous, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, unreasonably violent, threatening, intimidating or harassing;
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage BlogTalkRadio or any other person;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other disabling devices or harmful components intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- advocates or encourages any illegal activity;
- infringes on the intellectual property or other legal rights of BlogTalkRadio or others;
- violates the privacy of others, including other users of the Site, or impersonates another person;
- gives rise to any civil liability or violates any applicable law, regulation, treaty or tariff; or
- violates the acceptable use policies of any networks, machines, or Services which are accessed through BlogTalkRadio’s network.
BlogTalkRadio, in its sole discretion, shall determine your compliance with the foregoing prohibitions set forth in this subparagraph, and reserves the right to delete from the Site without prior notice any material that it deems to be non-complying or otherwise objectionable for any reason or to take any other action with respect to your Broadcast Blog Programs, or any other material posted by you on the Site.
Then I was sent this from a listener in Canada, which I sent along to Sweet with the following words:
Now things are starting to make sense.
Ain't it grand working for The New Bund and The Ministry of Truth?