"On the morning of June 29, 1989, pandemonium erupted in the corridors of power in the nation's capital. "Homosexual Prostitution Probe Ensnares Official of Bush, Reagan,'' screamed the front-page headline of the Washington Times with the kicker "Call Boys Took Midnight Tour of White House.''
The Times reported, "A homosexual prostitution ring is under investigation by federal and District authorities and includes among its clients key officials of the Reagan and Bush administrations, military officers, congressional aides and U.S. and foreign businessmen with close ties to Washington's political elite.''
The exposé centered on the role of one Craig Spence, a Republican powerbroker known for his lavish "power cocktail'' parties. Spence was well connected. He celebrated Independence Day 1988 by conducting a midnight tour of the White House in the company of two teenage male prostitutes among others in his party." - George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography
- Bush/Reagan White House Male Prostitution Scandal
- Franklin Coverup Scandal - The Child sex ring that reached Bush/Reagan Whitehouse [video]
- Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska by ex-St Sen. John W De Camp
- Franklin Credit Union Child-Sex Ring
- Interview Ex-Senator Decamp, Government child killings
- Pink Triangle
- Sex at the Capital
- Urgent recent developments in the Franklin satanic cult/sex/drug ring
- Wikipedia - Lawrence King Jr.