December 15, 2005

E-mailed WorldNetDaily about 9/11

I just e-mailed almost the entire staff at WorldNetDaily.com my 150+ 9/11 Smoking Guns Found in the Mainstream Media page and asked them how many more 9/11 smoking guns do we need to prove 9/11 was an inside job. I even mentioned that some of the 9/11 smoking guns were found on their website. Lets see if this conservative mainstream media outlet is really interested in finding out the truth about 9/11.

Here is a copy of the e-mail I sent them:

Dear [name],

How many more 9/11 smoking guns do we "conspiracy theorists" need to prove that 9/11 was an inside job?

See here: 150+ 9/11 Smoking Guns - Found in the Mainstream Media [mirror]

And notice a couple 9/11 smoking guns were even found in your website!


Cheers!


I'll keep you posted if any of them respond a back to this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your site kicks serious ass!

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I'll keep you posted if any of them respond a back to this.


My guess is: fat chance. Still, keep at it. Also, when you contact the media, be sure to point out how much free publicity they could get by running a controversial piece on 9/11 (give them some examples of how popular a lot of the stuff that has appeared in the mainstream or semi-mainstream media has been).

Anonymous said...

Way to go killtown, I appreciate your efforts. I tried something along these lines recently and not one response. I think eventually if more and more people write them as the issue comes more to the front of the public conscious, they will start giving these emails more acceptance , responses and treat them seriously.

j

Killtown said...

Thanks for all of your compliments and suggestions! I'll keep you posted if WND responds back to me (so far they haven't. No surprise.).